Family of Doctorz

Band of (Medical) Brothers =D

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Welcome to my crib!

WELCOME TO MY CRIB MTV!!!

yea rite......

my hostel unit is one of the things i hate most bout moscow.

so.. lets get a glimpse bout the bunk where i crash in every nite.

welcome to...





















* drum roll *

ROOM 724 of Pushkin!!!!





















THE WORST room ever ( personal opinion here ).

Now wats so bad bout my room?

u really wanna noe y?

okie..

here's the most dreaded part of my room. and i mean.. DREADED.

it is the...





















scariest toilet i EVER seen.





















can u imagine we're forced to sit on that. some JACKASS dunno how to SHIT. gosh u dun need a rocket scientist to teach u how to SHIT properly la deng... and u noe wat.. the bowl can freakin MOVE. its not fastened to the floor properly. so if u fall asleep on the bowl n tilt sideways.. yeap.. u'll be swimming in ur own droppings. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~
















YUCKS. like leprosy on the wall.
















thats the place i bathe in. BUT its oso the place where the ill-hygiene-trained korean n chinese housemate i share wit wash their oily cooking utensils. FILTHY ppl all the china chinese here. HYGIENE to them is like eating shit. they have no sense of courtesy n hygiene at all.
















this is my bunk. to the left is my fren, Jit Tong's bed. To the right is the bed of the china dude i spoke of earlier.

and this bed is mine!

















its messy cos i have no place to put my things. the inconsiderate china roommate came earlier than me n jit tong so he assimilated the whole room to himself. he left us VERY VERY LITTLE place. my bed is messy cos i jus woke up b4 i took this pic. HAHA.. i'm a very tidy person ok!

my room is a triple sharing room. in 1 unit there're 2 rooms: 1 twin sharing 1 triple sharing. i was assigned to the triple sharing. my room have 1 cabinet and 2 study tables. 80% of the cabinet is taken up by the china dude n 1 study table was taken by him. so wats left for me n jit tong? 10% of the cabinet each n have to share the study table.






























obviously there's no place to study.

thats my mini kitchen btw. its where i cook non-oily stuff ( not supposed to but who cares.. ). so we study on our beds.

oh yeah.. the bookshelf is 50% occupied by the china dude.
















thats our bookshelf. one small section is reserved for jit tong's Buddha statue.so i've no place to put my books. HAIHS..





















and this is our filthy n disorganised refrigerator. the korean and china fella dun noe how to arrange their stuff so they jus chuck their things everywhere n anywhere.

And another thing bout my room is that its FREEZING cold at nite. the heaters in our room r all centralised. So we'll oni enjoy the heater when the russian government switches it on. i can nvr have a proper sleep here. i've to wake up several times bcos its so cold i'll wake up when my blanket slips off me.

tsk tsk.. but the view outside our room is quite nice la.
















thats the view in the morning. looks like evening!
















i get to see chun cars everyday! this Mercedes Benz shop is jus rite nxt to my hostel.

after i took all this pics i went for my 3rd grocery spree! lol..

spent 1668 roubles on food to stock up for winter. and dinner for today is...
















chicken soumen! yum yum..

ok so now that u've seen my crib i'm gonna have to ask u to @#$% off my crib!

wahahahaha...

2 comments:

bryant said...

look like a slump! dats wat u get for staying in d most expensive city in the world!

wenly! said...

omigosh!!! WHAT A SCARY TOILET!!!!
aww u poor thing. u can always come back u know. xD

take care