Family of Doctorz

Band of (Medical) Brothers =D

Friday, October 17, 2008

End of 1st Anatomy Controls!

















TODAY.. *pant pant* 1st Anatomy Controls *pant pant* din sleep till 3 am *pant pant* and have to rush to class today! Anatomy building is always one of the best places to go. Requires the least amount of time to travel to and bcos u get to laugh at each other cos of how we look like in our anatomy cap thingy.

But today wasnt like any other ordinary day. No one was exchanging happy words wit each other. No ones' hands r empty. The air was filled with.. ANATOMY. Wat part of the humerus is this ar? *peeks at the book* OH its the collum chirurgicum! Then everyone will be clutching the Atlas of Human Anatomy and Human Anatomy Volume 1. Did i 4get to mention we have to memorise the parts in English.. AND LATIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Once it was my turn to have my oral exam.. My lecturer asked.. Show me the scapula. I picked it up without fail. He then said.. Explain to me ( russian eng.. aint spectacular ). So i said.. Cavitas glenoidas, processus coracoideus, incisurae scapulae, facies posterior, facies costalis, ................ then he said " OK u understand. Nxt bone. Show me the humerus ". I tried finding the box for the humerus bone ( all bones r real! ), the one not attached to anything. Alas, i cant find it. So i took the one attached to the ulna, radius and the manus ( hand ). I pointed and said, " Caput humeri, collum anatomicum, collum chirurgicum, crista supracondylaris medialis, crista supracondylaris lateralis, tuberculum minor, tuberculum major, ................ " He said.. " ok u understand. Nxt bone. Femur" Took it instantly ( it was rite nxt to me ) LOL. I pointed n said " Fovea capitis ossis femoris, caput ossis femoris, collum ossis femoris, facies patellaris, corpus ossis femoris, trochanter major, trochanter minor, epicondylus medialis, epicondylus lateralis, ................." n to my great relief he gave me his signature AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.... Very GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD... I so love my anatomy lecturer ( nothing intimate here PLS for those of u whose minds wander too far away ). I manage to fish myself a 4,4 n 5 (max is 5). Could've done better though. But quite happy for my 1st time la. I'm the highest along wit 2 more of my frens Puay Hua n Li Fang in my class. HAPPY! Till i found out others got all 5s ( SHIT! ). LOL happiness short lived. Or maybe i'm jus being kiasu.. HMMM... Anyway after that we continued anatomy class for a while. My lecturer tot us about the sphenoid bone, frontal bone, occipital bone and the parietal bone of the skull. He left us the skull bones n gave us a break b4 we continue our lessons. This is how we release our exam stress..






























PS: I DO respect the bones of the deceased. I do not mean anything offensive.
















Its almost the same size as my head. Couldnt help tryin to check it out.
















PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















The part where ur brain fits in.
















This skull is so tiny. here's the comparison.




















Then after that the rest went back to party BUT.. my grp got another class. PHYSICS class.. OMG have to travel so far!!! DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION then go home. since today's after exam.. i can COOK! so wats for dinner?

















HUGE ASS SAUSAGES and...
















a lil piece of home. MAMEE Tom Yam Gong Instant Bihun.

talk bout unhealthy wei..
n i'm gonna be a preacher of health soon. STOP EATING THIS KINDA FOOD!!!
it aint frenly to the body!

n now.. time to DotA. everyone here plays DotA so we nvr go bored. XD

0 comments: