Family of Doctorz

Band of (Medical) Brothers =D

Thursday, October 23, 2008

TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

This is kinda random. Was studying physics then i went thru my old playlist n saw all my taylor swift songs there. Then i fell in love wit her again!!! LOL.. N went searching youtube for her latest songs.. and the old songs. She makes me study better! lol.. Taylor Swift is sooooooo preeetty... *droolz*




















Take a look at my gf! Wooohooooooooooooooooo!!!

And these are the videos i liked a lot that helped me to study better.. lol believe it or not..




And its a sad picture, the final blow hits you
Somebody else gets what you wanted again and
You know its all the same, another time and place
Repeating history and youre getting sick of it
But I believe in whatever you do
And Ill do anything to see it through

Because these things will change
Do you feel it now?
These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down
This revolution, the time will come
For us to finally win
We sing hallelujah,
We sing hallelujah, oh
Oh

So weve been outnumbered
Raided and now cornered
Its hard to fight when the fight aint fair
Were getting stronger now
Find things they never found
They might be bigger
But were faster and never scared
You can walk away, say we dont need this
But theres something in your eyes
Says we can beat this

Cause these things will change
Can you feel now
These walls that they put up to hold us back
Will fall down
This revolution
The time will come for us to finally win
And we'll sing hallelujah
We'll sing hallelujah, oh
Oh

Tonight we stand, get off our knees
Fight for what weve worked for all these years
And the battle was long, its the fight of our lives
But well stand up champions tonight

It was the night things changed
Do you see it now?
These walls that they put up to hold us back fell down
Its a revolution, throw your hands up
Cause we never gave in
And we sang hallelujah, we sang hallelujah
Hallelujah...


And this song somehow reminds me of all my frens back in m'sia.. and a certain someone XD
Miss all of u!




we were both young when i first saw you
i close my eyes
and the flashback starts
im standing there
on a balcony of summer air

see the lights,
see the party the ball gowns
i see you make your way through the crowd
you say hello
little did i know

that you were romeo you were throwing pebbles
and my daddy said stay away from juliet
and i was crying on the staircase
begging you please don’t go, and i said

romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
i’ll be waiting all theres left to do is run
you’ll be the prince and i’ll be the princess
its a love story baby just say yes

so i sneak out to the garden to see you
we keep quiet because we’re dead if they knew
so close your eyes
lets keep this down for a little while
cause you were romeo i was a scarlet letter
and my daddy said stay away from juliet
but you were everything to me
and i was begging you please don’t go and i said

romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
i’ll be waiting all theres left to do is run
you be the prince and i’ll be the princess
its a love story baby just say yes

romeo save me, they try to tell me how it feels
this love is difficult, but its so real,
don’t be afraid we’ll make it out of this mess
its a love story baby just say yes,

Oh, oh

I got tired of waiting
wondering if you were ever coming around
my faith in you was fading
when i met you on the outskirts of town, and I said

romeo save me i’ve been feeling so alone
i keep waiting for you but you never come
is this in thy head, i don’t know what to think
he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said

marry me juliet you’ll never have to be alone
i love you and thats all I really know
i talked to your dad you’ll pick out the white dress
its a love story baby just say yes
oh, oh,
we were both young when i first saw you


Haihs... the lyrics.. so deep.. *sniff sniff*

2 comments:

bryant said...

haha! chang fu is IN LOVE wif taylor swift!

bryant said...

pn chew! pls tell chang fu to take care of his diet!