Family of Doctorz

Band of (Medical) Brothers =D

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

4th Week Survival in Moscow

Well.. I had my Physics controls. i got a 4 for it. which is BAD for my standard. BAD.. I've to buck up wei.. i need all the 5s i can get!

B4 our physics controls we have Anatomy class and Anatomy lecture which means by the time physics started we were all damn exhausted. We even took the few precious moments we had in the metro station to catch a few winks.












































Dear Puay Hua KO-ed at Arbatskaya station. And then after a short while...
















The train arrived! End of sleeping time and more physics last minute revision.
















My variant for Physics controls. Here is how the Russians prevent plagiarism durin exams. No adjacent students will get the same paper. Each student will have different variants. For example, I've Variant 1, he has Variant 2 n the other dude has Variant 3. So the person who will have the same variant as u will be someone who sits far away from u or if unlucky, NONE at all.








































My desperate attempts to get a 5 for physics *sigh*
And to kill the sleepiness n fatigue, i drank my 'power' drink which is kinda like the international version of Kickapoo.





















MOUNTAIN DEW!!! Freakin cheap here.. 25 Roubles only.

And b4 that everyone enjoyed anatomy lecture for ONCE.
my beloved anat lecturer conducted it. due to his funny reactions n amazements to minor things like learning a new english word he's been dubbed by us m'sian students "Mr. Bean".












































He even "accidentally" showed us a pic of his family and his car that he drove off road LOL
















Yeap he drives a blue Toyoto Camry..

After the end of the day i went back tired to the bones n decided to bunk in for a while. And when i woke up...
















someone played a prank on me!! >=( no one claimed responsible for it but all of them were laughing like mad. It spells Pork Man in English according to them.. Haihs one of the many nicknames i have been cursed with..

Putting that aside Bryan n I cook together as usual and..
















CHOW DOWN our meal..
















This took us only 30 min to cook. Considered quite fast here already..

Since I have jus slept n eaten.. Its time to study!
















And the routine goes on for the rest of the week..

Its way past my bedtime now.. Gotta sleep b4 i get to lecture late in the morning!!

0 comments: