Family of Doctorz

Band of (Medical) Brothers =D

Saturday, October 18, 2008

End of Week 3

Controls controls controls...

Nxt wk got physics controls..

Nxt nxt wk got latin controls.. And another round of anatomy controls..

Nov 7th got gen chem controls..

EVERY WEEK MEH??!!!

To those of u plannin to take med after ur pre u.. i suggest u THINK again.
Fikir masak masak dulu sebelum u commit urself ke dlm dunia perubatan.




















The dates of my controls r shown here for gen chem.

After classes today Chia Zhen n Puay Hua went to Chinatown and they helped me to get the precious... OYSTER SAUCE!!! And my dinner!!!
















BEEF NOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

havent had a decent chinese meal in a long time..

I've not started any work for today yet la. Too lazy after stressing over ytd's anatomy controls.
Jus finished watching Death Race on my laptop wit the help of my Edifier and now we're all gonna DotA.

after that i'm gonna start doin my bio org chem lecture notes.
then tmr goin for grocery shoppin!

k then.. Peace out ya'll!

0 comments: