Family of Doctorz

Band of (Medical) Brothers =D

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

1st Week In Moscow Medical Academy

*doors open*

n this happene
d...yea thats rite..
thats Eigen pinching wat i dun have..
LOL

on the nite of 30th Oct 2008 in KLIA my parents n my beloved frens came to see me off b4 i board the Emirates plane to Moscow which will transit at Dubai 1st.

b4 i continue i'll let my pics do the talking..
































err.... OOPS??

alex's camera skills stinks.


whose alex by the way?







introducing.....





ALEX KANG WAI KEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>>>>>

as u can see he's one of the biggest moron i never regretted meeting.









n special thx to..

kimberly who gave me a stick-on-wall clothe hanger (really useful here in moscow)..

wenly who gave me a barney who made all my frens here laugh their ass off when i press the Barney soft toy she gave me.. (my alarm clock cos the song is jus too GAY)..

AND..


shu wei who cooked me a green + red bean soup which tasted damn nice but unfortunately i couldnt finish bcos i had to go to the departure hall.. Sry shu wei!! nvm nxt yr can cook for me again! ahaha..

















last but not least..

eigen who baked the 1st crunchy muffin i ever ate which tasted sooooooooooo gooooooood....








n my heartiest thx to all my frens who took the effort to brighten up my last day in M'sia..

And after i left M'sian soil...










Am i cute or wat? XD













My new found fren on the plane LOL..












n check out emirate's food wei..


















Tuna croissant wit choc cake *drools*





Cheese omelette wit potato, tomato and mushrooms *drools*











Grilled chicken wit potato wedges and garden salad wit cheddar cheese,
prawn salad, bread + butter, dunno-wat dessert and i asked for the Dubai
Pepsi (it comes in 2s)

n wats for entertainment?




some of the movies available on board..















2nd movie i watched.. Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull













1st movie i watched.. Ironman













n when i got sien wit movies..
BATTLESHIP!!!
wit other players playin on board..
LOL damn fun!













and check out the plane when they switched off the lights..





and the scenery when i arrived at Domodedovo Airport Moscow, Russia.

















































and the nuclear reactor station on my way to my hostel..


and...

as the saying goes.. alcohol is cheaper than water in russia. check this out..




120 roubles ( RM16 ) for a 5 litre keg of beer. but too bad i dun drink... everything unhealthy here is damn cheap. alcohol n cigarettes n DAMN cheap here.

And.. I wish i could blog more but i gotta study for my Anatomy controls now.

Signing off,

Dr. Chew XD

4 comments:

Teh Han Ming said...

Hey! Yay, the first! Sorry la.. didn't send you off that day. You look like small kid in those pictures.Haha. So, how's life there? Faster post more pictures. Remember to take picture before and after(you know what i meant)'The Road Less Taken'?? Lol. There's typo there. Didn't know you can time travel.

Dr Chew Chang Fu said...

LOL small kid..

where typo? i cant find it!

Teh Han Ming said...

'on the nite of 30th Oct 2008...'

Lol.

Dr Chew Chang Fu said...

LOL blog spelling must be accurate meh?
sry lor i type like sms or msn language..
LOL..