Family of Doctorz

Band of (Medical) Brothers =D

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Its coming!!!

Its been confirmed!

D-Day : September 1st, 2009 ===================> 1st day of class will commence (sadly T.T )

Anyway.. most of my batchmates are back already.. its good that all of us are back together.. wrecking havoc in MMA =) good to have u back guys! ( except for the nerds *hint hint* u noe who u are... haha nah i'm kiddin )

and wat a day i must say.. the highlight wud be the gettin together part. haha.. the dudes ( and 1 dudette ) got together in Room 403 in Spartiv for some drinks yo.. like good ol' times.

































and then as usual.. shu ming never fails to crack me up wit his stupid lame ass jokes.. ( ok la i gotta admit some of them are good.. but most r dumb XD )

i think shu ming was on drugs O.O
















he was bugging me bout givin him a russian name. like wth thats DAMN random.. but wat the heck i jus gave him the name Igor and then he went all bananas n started changing his display name and (tried very hard) started speakin like a crazy russian. LOL wei.. shu ming shu ming. u nvr change haha..

and at nite.. figured i'd watch a movie for a change. so it was..
































seriously good stuff. u shd watch this ppl!

this movie makes me wanna say.. I LOVE YOU, MAN! to all my close dude frens out there.. frm A52C a levels.. frm my high school.. and of course.. my uni dudes.

ok enuf mushy mushy stuff.

its time to hit the sack!

0 comments: