Family of Doctorz

Band of (Medical) Brothers =D

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Guess whose back?

Guess whose back?

Back again...

CCFu's back.. TELL UR FRENS! rofl..

ok moscow is such a drag... i feel as awful as i felt the 1st time i came to moscow. feels so... lonely.

but i'm thankful for my family and frens who din actually make my parting wit home any easier.

was wit my family in the airport at 1st..


















then my frens "surprised" me later on.. I TOLD THEM NOT TO COME but they still come.. i need more frens like this T.T aku terharu byk2 o.. lol. they came rite after sing huey's b'day.. which i din manage to attend. i told them not to come cos i dun wanna ruin sing huey's b'day! its like funerals n weddings yo. dun go together. @_@


















well thats jus part of growing up aint it? u meet n u part.. then u meet up again.

here's my opinion: GROWING UP SUX!

anyway wenly is known of making this damn funny videos for me b4 i leave. n this yr's video is partcularly funny.. see it for urself. LOL!







And...







knowing my coll frens.. they're all whacked ppl. hahaha.. u gotta love them for that yo.

















OMG @ sing huey & wenly

















OMG @ zhi wye and shuwei
































Meet the Office $lut$. HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

and to end up that day b4 i enter the departure hall.. i received a hug frm everyone. who cud ask for more? loving those hugs guys! haha..






n to rap this post up.. jus wanna wish a VERY belated b'day to the gurl whose b'day i wrecked..























HAPPY BELATED SING HUEY!!!

( she's already askin me to get away frm her 0.0 )






over and out

0 comments: