Family of Doctorz

Band of (Medical) Brothers =D

Friday, May 1, 2009

The Rite Of Passage Into Adulthood

Happy birthday to MEEEEEEEE! XD

I turned 18 on the 29th of april!

I'm finally an adult.. and as a new member of this group of people, my buddies decided its best to bash me up to welcome me into the adult world. haha.. well its hard to explain wat they did to me. the videos will do most of the explanation for me. lol..







Sneaky ppl scheming.. haha.







Notice the red salad bowl they put over my head? according to Bryan its filled wit cream, chicken fats, chicken blood and God noes wat else they dumped in it. lol..

oh.

i. love. this. picture. XD







































How can i not love my frens? haha.. thx for the present =D *wink wink*

The magazine they got for me is loaded wit pics of guys btw. HAHAHA so there's nothing much to see! but appreciated altogether =)










Haih. I am cursed wit a.. LOW. ALCOHOL. TOLERANCE. they loaded my cup 50% vodka 50% juice. cud oni manage to gulp down 3 mouth fulls. hahahaha.. then after that my nose n stomach was burning. whoooooooo!



so lets see..

earlier that day my brazillian fren poured a whole bottle of perfume on my head.

then later on,

i was stripped half naked. creamed on the face. got shit dumped on my head. egg smashed on my head. flour thrown on me. drank vodka.

u think thats over?

the nxt day in the anatomy department, the ppl who missed my b'day bashed me up.

LITERALLY

5-6 guys kicked n punched me. hahaha..

i am now an ADULT!

Wanna thank:

My family and frens who wished me.

My buddies who celebrated my b'day wit me.

Ellen who called me all the way frm Australia to wish me and Carmen who WANTED to call me from Malaysia. ( she no credit T.T )

For the FHM magazine * wink wink * hahaha..




Peace out =D



Viva La 18 XD

0 comments: