Family of Doctorz

Band of (Medical) Brothers =D

Monday, April 27, 2009

Major Deforestation

Its about time i got a haircut.. I nvr had a single haircut since the day i left Malaysia. NOT ONCE. and yes.. it grew.. and it grew... till ppl din recognize it as hair, they referred to it as a.. BUSH.

So i finally got my friggin lazy bottoms out of my bed/chair and borrowed my fren's shaver. And to everyone's delight.. they took turns shaving my head *sigh* u wouldnt believe how jakun these ppl can get over an untrimmed hair. lol..

but Bryan was my main hair-shaver. wahaha.. gotta thank him for doin a gr8 job! good job bryan! lol..

so here's the transformation:


















7 months ago

And..























7 months later..

Haha.. After 7 months,

















Yea they had fun wit my hair alrite.. Its a Mohawk i will nvr keep. hahaha..


















And after much laughing.. they cut it off. hahaha..

















U wouldnt believe how much hair we shaved off. i LITERALLY drowned in my own hair. hahaha..


















WOOHOO!

Welcome to varsity life =D

0 comments: