Family of Doctorz

Band of (Medical) Brothers =D

Friday, April 10, 2009

I can smell..

The sweet scent of HOME! My 1st yr is comin to an end.. cant wait to get back home!

















Its been booked a long time ago.. Flyin home in Emirates XD

















Yep.. thats definitely my ticket. LOL..

















Hmm.. looks like I'll be arriving in KL at 2pm++ on the 19th June. hopefully I'll be able to make my flight date earlier..

Cant wait to see..

Family!














































This is probably the last yr i can see my whole family together.. When all my bros r back together under the same roof. Its difficult to get us all together since we're all over T.T

Friends!














































My GREATEST companions.. Most of them will be leaving oso.. Haihs.. Growing up sux! >.<

And how can i 4get my..

CAT!






















Asoka! Misssssssssssssssssssssssh Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Hope u still rmbr me! hahaaha.. n hope u will still come running back to me whenever i call ur name =) stay fat for me!

*reminisces*

In 2 months time.. it will come swiftly. i noe it will! cant wait to be back..

HOME!
















Cant wait to see my most favourite part of my house oso..

















Yeah Babeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! my kitchen! XD








Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam,
Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home;
A charm from the sky seems to hallow us there,
Which, seek through the world, is ne'er met with elsewhere.
Home, home, sweet, sweet home!
There's no place like home, oh, there's no place like home!

0 comments: