Family of Doctorz

Band of (Medical) Brothers =D

Saturday, May 23, 2009

When will it end??!!

1st week of exams have finished. i still have.... 27 more days to go home! 25 days till my last paper is over. omg when will it end??!!























Thats the paper that determines ur final day of torture and the beginning of a momentary freedom..

n somehow.. its like a tradition.. my 1st zachoot signed will be that of Physics!!

















waiting to do my oral exam..


















Answering my lecturer's answers.. ( thank God i cud answer everything.. )


















Signing my zachoot! hahaha..

ok this post was random. jus taking a short break b4 another week of hell.

photo credits goes to Puay Hua who stole my camera and snapped this during exams. lol..

0 comments: