Family of Doctorz

Band of (Medical) Brothers =D

Monday, September 14, 2009

I shd be..

FRIGGIN ASLEEP AT THIS HOUR. 1.30 am n im still awake. Medic Care class at 10 am summore. =O

oh well..

I'm loving the apartment my frens rented in Frunzenskaya. excellent place.. haha filled wit Ikea furnitures. went over to their place for "house-warming" n chilled out a while.

after that.. for the 1st time ever, i went to Starlight Diner for dinner together wit a few seniors (Jiawen & Jeremy wit their unstoppable egg threats) and my buddies (Veether, Teng Kang, Terry and Gabriel).

I din noe wat to order.. so my frens recommended the Shawn Big Burger and the Snickers milkshake.

oni 3 letters cud describe those 2.

O M G






















The Snickers Milkshake. GodLike!






















ZOMG! The massive Shawn Big Burger. eat this = confirm GG

and wats great food without great company? =)


















loving the clarity of the pics taken by my 8.1 megapixel SE W995 xD

and

missing my close frens back in m'sia + have a safe flight to UK Braces Boy





well then.. i guess its time tooooooooooooo........


0 comments: