Family of Doctorz

Band of (Medical) Brothers =D

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Does these spell D-O-O-M ?

New subjects eh?

As excited as everyone will be upon receiving "new" ( new = books i nvr receive b4, not brand new books fresh frm the publisher ) books frm the library, the excitement seemed to have died the instant I was introduced to the subject by my professors.


















Scary but interesting subjects..

















































FINALLY some medical related subjects compared to 1st yr. Plus its so fun to be learning medical care IN a hospital. 1st lesson for Medical Care was goin round the hospital learning bout the organisation of a hospital n being briefed bout the work system in a ward. N we learnt how to use a wheelchair properly. Haha..

Its been a week but the workload has already piled up. Work so much till everyone sleeps in a funny way. In a hostel full of medical hostel u can expect to see funny sleeping antiques like sleep scolding, sleep walking, sleep talking, SLEEP SINGING ( i heard my bro hummed negaraku in his sleep b4 according to his roommates ) and many more la..

Since young my dad mentioned i slept in a Buddha position b4.. i cant imagine myself in that position. well my bro took a pic of me in one -.-


















I guess its revenge for the video i took of him >=)








Well anyway.. there's always a nice rainbow after a heavy downpour rite? well my rainbow is 90210 season 2 !!!!!!! WOOOHOOO starts today!!! XD





















k la have to study for my Physiology MCQ tmr.



Peace out

0 comments: