Family of Doctorz

Band of (Medical) Brothers =D

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Semester 1 has officially ended

Good morning upper east siders..

OK.. finishing the whole of gossip girl season 1 did NOT do me justice. haha..

My 1st sem has officially ended on the 15th jan.. without a happy ending. Ok perhaps my bio org practical finals maybe good.. but i nvr was good in bio org chem theory. i oni manage to snag a meagre 3 for the total score for finals. mediocricity isnt sumtin i'm used to rite now. so yea.. not a good thing. i figured it might be perhaps my lack of understanding in this dreaded subject that caused my.. oh-so-embarassing grade. i HATE it when i din make the grade.

guess i'll be spending my winter break bucking up for sem 2. heard there's a new chem sub waiting for us in sem 2. n it MIGHT be Biochem. JUS GREAT... another chem subject. physical chem i can handle. but organic chem is a big headache for me. anyway i jus cant wait to start owning in other subs again like i used to.. as a confidence booster XD haha..

so yea.. finishing up lecture notes is wat i'll start wit.

U noe u love me, XOXO

Me! LOL

0 comments: